Application for the university of Adelaide global citizen scholarship program 2021 session is currently in progress. All international students ready to partake in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in Australia are invited to partake in this scholarship award program. This Adelaide global citizens scholarship is a partial funded scholarship aimed at helping international scholars undergo undergraduate and postgraduate studies in any of the courses offered at the University of Adelaide. The deadline for this scholarship program is OPEN.
Key information to note about this scholarship
|Type of scholarship||Partial Funding|
|Host Institution||University of Adelaide|
|Address of host institution||Adelaide SA 5005, Australia|
|Number of scholarship awards||Not specified|
|Nationality of Invited nationalities||International students|
|Courses offered on this program||All subjects|
|Degree level needed||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Scholarship Host country||Australia|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Short Information about the Host Institution
The University of Adelaide is a well-known and prestigious public university located in the street of Adelaide, South Australia. It was established in the year 1874. It is ranked as the third-oldest university in Australia.. Scholars from different parts of the world are currently undergoing their degree programs at the university. The university has a conducive learning environment and rich resources needed to help any student achieve their career goals.
Degree Level Needed For This Program:
The University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship program 2021-2025 is only available to international students ready to undertake Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs at the University of Adelaide.
Available Subjects under this scholarship program:
All subjects taught at the University of Adelaide.
Some of the benefit that comes with this scholarship program includes:
This scholarship program comes with a 15% and 30% reduction in tuition fee based on the student’s duration of studies for either undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
Commencing an undergraduate qualification
- A Year twelve international student with a minimum ATAR which is equivalent to 80 will receive a 15% scholarship.
- A Year twelve international student with a minimum ATAR which is equivalent of 90 will receive a 30% scholarship.
Commencing a postgraduate qualification
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 5.0/7 or its equivalent will be receiving a 15% scholarship.
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 6.0/7 or its equivalent will be eligible to receive a 30% scholarship.
Eligibility Requirements For This Award Program:
Only applicants that meet with the below criteria will be eligible for this scholarship award program:
- Must be an international student from any country except Australia and New Zealand.
- Applicant must be ready to commence the program during 2021-2025
- Must meet with the minimum GPA requirements.
- Must have received a provisional offer of admission from the university of Adelaide
Application Procedure (Mode Of Application):
There are no special application for this scholarship program because successful applicant will be selected based on the eligibility requirements. The successful Scholarship recipients will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
For more information about this scholarship program please visit the official school website.