We are happy to announce the commencement of the availability of PhD positions for international research project at Utrecht University Netherlands. This studentship offer is open to international students who are willing to partake in a PhD research program at Utrecht University. This program will be giving interested students the opportunity to participate in any PhD course program offered at the university. The deadline for this program is on the 5th of July 2021.
WHY CHOOSE UTRECHT UNIVERSITY?
Utrecht University is a public research university located in Utrecht, Netherlands. It was established in the year 1636. Which makes it one of the oldest university present in Netherlands. The university offers inspiring education and research in various educational fields and they are recognized across the world.
The university admission process is very easy, students are only expected to meet with the admission criteria to be accepted by the university. The university offers bachelors, masters and professional educational programs to both international and domestic students. Additionally, they offer scholarship programs to support students interested in schooling at the university. Interested in applying for a degree program at the university? If Yes! Check out the below contact links.
Address: Heidelberglaan 8, 3584 CS Utrecht, Netherlands
Who can apply for this program?
This program only permits international students who must have completed their undergraduate and graduate level programs with high performance and are interested in participating in a PhD program at Utrecht University Netherlands. Students who do not meet the above requirement need not apply for this offer.
Available courses offered:
PhD courses offered at the host university.
Benefit of PhD International Research project
Utrecht University will be offering successful scholars with a temporary position for a four year period. Gross salary expected from this program is between 2000-3000 euros in the fourth year every month for full-time employment program. Successful candidates will also be getting holiday bonuses up to 8% and also end of the year bonuses up to 8.3% every year.
International PhD students can apply for this positions.
Eligibility Requirements needed for PhD International Research project
Candidates interested in this program will be required to meet with the below eligibility criteria:
- Candidates will be required to have a degree in a quantitative field such as those from animal health economics, genetics, veterinary epidemiology, biology etc.
- Candidates will be required to have interest in livestock production.
- English language requirement: Candidates will be expected to meet with the English language requirement. Both written and oral requirement mandatory.
- Candidates will be required to possess a good communication skill. This will ensure smooth communication during project execution.
How to Apply
Application for this studentship offer will require students to fill the online application form available on the university website.
The application process for this studentship is very simple and easy but will require applicants to provide some important documents which include:
- A copy of original passport
- A copy of university degree
- A copy of academic certificate which must have the university official stamp
- Admission requirement: Interested applicants must meet with the university admission requirement for fresh intakes.
- Language requirements: IELTS minimum score of 6.5 overall band and a minimum of 6 in the written test.
For more information about the studentship program, kindly visit the official website.