Anderson University International Student Scholarships 2021 Session is currently in progress. International students qualified to undergo undergraduate studies in management courses such as event, restaurant, foodservice, entertainment and senior living management are currently invited to apply for this scholarship program. The aim of this scholarship is to improve management education and services by helping students with the financial aid needed to further their education in undergraduate management courses. There is no stated deadline yet for this scholarship program.
Key information to note about this scholarship
|Type of scholarship||Partial Funding|
|Host Institution||Anderson University|
|Address of host institution||316 Boulevard, Anderson, SC 29621, United States|
|Number of scholarship awards||Not Mentioned|
|Nationality of Invited nationalities||International Students|
|Courses offered on this program||Management courses such as event, restaurant, foodservice, entertainment, senior living management.|
|Degree level needed||Undergraduate|
|Scholarship Host country||United states|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Short Information about the Host Institution
Anderson University is a prestigious and private owned university located in Anderson, South Carolina, united states. It offers variety of programs in bachelors, masters, and doctoral education. The institution is currently located at 316 Boulevard, Anderson, SC 29621, United States.
Degree Level Needed For This Program:
Anderson University International Students Scholarships program 2021-22 session is only available to international students ready to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the host institution.
Available Subjects under this scholarship program:
Management courses such as event, restaurant, foodservice, entertainment, senior living management.
Some of the benefit that comes with this scholarship program includes:
This scholarship program is designed to cover the educational fund needed by each of the successful applicants.
Eligibility Requirements For This Award Program:
Only applicants that meet with the below criteria will be eligible for this scholarship award program:
- Applicant must be an international student from any other country aside united states
- Applicant must have applied and received provision admission offer to study for an undergraduate course at the institution.
- Applicant must have a proof of completion of secondary education.
- Applicant must be enrolling as a full time scholar at the institution.
- Ensure that you meet with the admission and language requirement set by the university.
- Qualities such as good leadership skills, fluent communication and character will be taken into proper consideration.
- Selection for this program will only be based on merit and eligibility.
Application Procedure (Mode Of Application):
Applicants interested in this scholarship program are expected to apply for admission to study for an undergraduate course at the host university before applying for the scholarship program. For more information about this scholarship program, please visit the official website.