Applications for MBA scholarship awards at HKSUT Business School is currently in progress. This award program is hosted by Hong Kong university of science and technology and its aimed at helping international students who are interested in business administration, undergo MBA programs in Hong Kong. This scholarship program is an open scholarship program that runs on a yearly basis. Interested applicants willing to start their academic journey in Hong Kong are expected to commence their registration immediately.
Degree Level Needed for this scholarship
The MBA Merit Scholarship at HKUST Business School is only available for qualified international students ready to undertake MBA level courses at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Subjects Available Under This Program:
The below subjects are available for international students to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
Benefit of MBA Scholarship At HKSUT Business School
Incase you are wondering what are the benefits of this scholarship program, we would like to make you understand that aside the full sponsorship this scholarship comes with, there are also other benefits successful students will be getting under this program. Some of which includes:
- 100% sponsorship from the host community
- Successful students will be exposed to quality education from the host university.
- Host university is ranked as one of the best universities in the world.
- Qualified students will be exposed to other brilliant students from different parts of the world.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- All nationalities can apply for this scholarship program.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Scholarship At HKSUT Business School
just like every other scholarship program, this program comes with a predefined criteria needed for those interested in applying for this program. This simply means that as a student interested in applying for this scholarship program, you will be expected to meet up with some eligibility criteria which includes:
- Must be qualified to apply for a masters degree program at the university.
- Must be an international student studying business administration.
- Candidates must meet with the admission requirements which includes attempting GRE and GMAT examinations.
- Candidates must meet with the language requirements which includes IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 80, TOEFL PBT – 550
- For more information on the scholarship requirements and admission documents, kindly visit the official website.
How to apply
One of the major requirements for this scholarship program is that candidates must show that they are interested in studying for an MBA program at the university. This requires them to apply for admission and also get admitted before they will be automatically considered for the admission process.
For more information about the scholarship program, kindly checkout the scholarship page.