Lead City University Courses And Tuition Fees – Lead City University, Ibadan (LCU) is a private University supported by the Federal Government of Nigeria. It has graduated nine arrangements of understudies. The school offers different projects reasonable for both the youthful young people and grown-up common laborers. It’s without a doubt perceives the need to accommodate the time limitations to people and accordingly gives adaptability by permitting to a decision between part-time and full-time concentrate on plans.
READ ALSO: Best Universities In South Africa
Programs are presented by particular resources in Social Sciences and Entrepreneurial Studies, Information Technology and Applied Sciences and Law. Lead City University is a Christian association with a somewhat assorted understudy body. The college offers degree programs in courses cutting across (Sciences, Socials sciences, the board, Education and Engineering).
To Ensure that the University stays at the bleeding edge of the most recent advancement in the field of Information Technology and Management instruction, we have ideal admittance to information, Information and Knowledge through cutting edge (Computer Facilities, Inter Linkage, Electronic Library, Audiovisual Aids and Student-accommodating course materials).
The college presented its application to the National Universities Commission in 2002. The Standing Committee on Private Universities (SCOPU) led the confirmation and the last evaluation visits in August and September, 2003, separately. Toward the finish of the appraisal visits, SCOPU detailed that the profile of the Proprietor of Lead City University affirmed that it has the limit and assets to lay out a private college.
However the sanction of the college has City University, Ibadan as its name yet because of a few instances of mixed up character and to turn away corporate personality issue, the leading body of legal administrators and gathering of the college had an unprecedented gathering on the seventh of March, 2005, and set out to adjust the name to peruse Lead City University, Ibadan. The adjustment of name was in this manner imparted to the Federal Ministry of Education, the National Universities Commission, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and different partners while all past reports connecting with City University, Ibadan stay legitimate
At Lead City University, Students at all levels are relied upon to conform to the college clothing standard, display acceptable moral direct and commendable conduct, offer support to the local area and take part in brandishing/extracurricular exercises.
Lead City University School charges for all courses, new undergraduates 2021/2022 scholastic meeting has been authoritatively delivered by the administration and school authority. Lead City University school charges for all courses as found in the table beneath contains school expenses plan for all resources and divisions, if it’s not too much trouble, note that late enlistment and installment for all understudies draws in an additional charge which would be notwithstanding the current school expenses.
For installment strategies of Lead City University School expenses, forthcoming, new and returning understudies are completely educated to peruse cautiously as information regarding wrong information can’t be renounced and Lead City University won’t be responsible for any lost of assets because of inaccurate information section along these lines installment systems with inscribed pictures towards the finish of this post have been separated into straightforward strides for simplicity of understanding,
Faculty | Tuition Fees
1: The Social Science 1: #550,000
2: The Social Science 2: #350,000
3: The Mass Comm. and Media Tech: #550,000
4: Applied Science and Info. Tech. 1: #560,000
5: Applied Science and Info. Tech. 2: #350,000
6: The Education : #250,000
7: The Education (Sandwich Option) : #50,000
8: The (LAW) : #550,000
9: The Community Health: #250,000
10: The Health Information Mgt: #280,000
11: The Arts : #150,000
12: The Access Diploma Programs: #250,000
13: The 2-Year Diploma Programs : #150,000
- The Undergraduates Association Fees: ₦5,000
- The Library: ₦20,000
- The Protection: ₦10,000
- The Medicals: ₦20,000
- The Internet: ₦20,000
- The Biometric ID Card: ₦2,000
Mandatory Payments. Year of Entry: 2021/2022
- The Medicals: ₦20,000
- The Internet : ₦20,000
Understudies Study Pack Compulsory Payment
- The Read up Material Fee for Information Tech. and Applied Sciences: #25,000
- The Read up Material Fee for Social Sciences and Entrepreneurial Studies: #20,000
- The Read up Material Fee for Faculty of Education: #20,000
- The Standard Students’ Teaching Practice Exercise for Faculty of Education: #20,000
- The IT Empowerment International Certification by New Horizon Compulsory for every one of the 300 and 400 level understudies: ₦ 25,000
- The Feeding (Compulsory) : ₦120,000
- The TRCN Fee of ₦15,000 is mandatory for all last year Educational Management understudies.
Lead City University Hostel Accommodation Fees
- The 2-Bedded Room: #100,500
- The Single Room: #150,500
- The Executive Single Room: #300,000
- The Executive Leader Double-Bedded Room: #150,000
All installments to the University are not refundable and not adaptable, kindly note that;
- The specified charges cover Tuition and Regular Exam Fees.
- Installments are to be made once. Installment by portion draws in a 5% additional charge on the expense.
- All undergraduates should pay somewhere around 70% of the Tuition expenses before enlistment and class participation.
- Installment isn’t compelling without due enlistment at both the Central Registration Unit and Faculty Office for each semester.
- Typical enrollment is somewhere around three weeks of resumption. Kindly note that undergraduates who neglect to enroll inside the specified period will suffer late enlistment consequence expense of N20, 000.00. Extremely late enlistment punishment of N40, 000.00 per semester.
- All Final year undergraduates will pay Dissertation Binding and Exam expense of N21, 500.00.
- Convenience charges are payable once to any of the assigned banks (installments in portions are not permitted). The University has no contribution with inns outside the University grounds. Any understudy that belittles such inns proceeds notwithstanding the obvious danger. Undergraduates under age 20 should remain in the University convenience with the exception that they have composed consent of their Parents/Sponsors to remain off grounds.
- The University should know the private locations of all undergraduates which ought to be submitted to the Student Affairs Unit and Faculty Office. Guardians/Sponsors ought to likewise guarantee that the University has their certifiable and current postal/Email address and Phone numbers if there should arise an occurrence of crisis and to dispatch assessment results and other fundamental data about their wards to them straightforwardly. Cooking in the University inn is denied. Punishment is removal from the lodging without discount.
- Undergraduates who have finished all necessities for graduation will pay Alumni commencement charge of N25, 500 (necessary).
- All undergraduates both old and new as well as Parents/Guardians/Sponsors are urged to contribute deliberately to the University Endowment Fund. More data is accessible at the Alumni Relations/Parents Liaison Office.
The mission of the University is to add to the improvement of tertiary instruction in Nigeria by giving subjective admittance to information and preparing, with imaginative and testing instructing methods that ensure decent schooling.
The vision of the University is to be a focal point of greatness, a novel, metropolitan based University, work in Social Sciences, Law, Applied Sciences, Information and Communication Technology.
A chance for Additional Qualifications
It is obligatory for all college undergraduates of Lead City University to enroll with and pass the assessments of somewhere around one perceived Professional/Vocational exchange body over the span of their studentship at the University. It is trusted that the extra Professional/professional capabilities will improve undergraduates’ opportunities for work rivalry or independent work.