La Trobe University Offshore Online Bursary Awards in Australia 2022-23 Session – We are pleased to announce the commencement of La Trobe university offshore online bursary awards in Australia 2022-22 session. This bursary award is a partial funding award aimed at helping international students who are willing to further their undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Australia. The deadline for this scholarship is on the 31st of march 2022.
About La Trobe University
La Trobe University is a well-known public research university located in the city of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Its major campus is situated in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora. The university was established in the year 1964, becoming the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia.
University Address: Plenty Rd &, Kingsbury Dr, Bundoora VIC 3086, Australia
Degree Level Needed:
La Trobe University Offshore Online Bursary Awards, Australia 2022-23 is available to only interested international students who are willing to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at La Trobe University Australia.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The host university will provide up to thirty five percent reduction in subject tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework undertaken by qualified students.
According to the host website, to be eligible, interested applicants must meet with the below criteria:
- Must be a new, commencing or continuing international student studying offshore online due to border closures
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Applicant must meet all the conditions in the offer letter for new students
- Must be self-funded or sponsored students
- studying or intending to study a Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework program at La Trobe University and be adversely affected by the international (not interstate) border closures
- Applicant must be studying online and must be offshore (outside Australia).
- Be aware that new students will be automatically assessed for the bursary.
- Current students will be contacted by La Trobe University if they are eligible for the bursary. Interested students are expected to follow the guidelines sent via email to accept the bursary.
- For further inquiries: Current Students can contact Ask La Trobe New students can email [email protected]