We are delighted to announce the commencement of KHAS scholarship program for international students. This scholarship is for international students who are interested in participating in a PhD program at kadir has university. The kadir has scholarship program is an open program that runs throughout the year. As an international student interested in this scholarship, we highly recommend you apply immediately before the available yearly slots gets filled.
Why choose Kadir Has University?
Kadir has university is one of the oldest foundation university that was established in the year 1997 in Istanbul turkey by Kadir Has. The university has five faculties which includes Engineering and Natural Sciences, Economics and Administrative Sciences, Communication, Law and Fine Arts, plus other vocational schools. They also offer extensive scholarship programs to international and local students to help them achieve their academic goals. Graduate students from this university find it very easy to get jobs in top companies around turkey due to the value of the school academic certificate.
If you have been searching for a university to further your studies in turkey, then kadir has university should be one of your top choice.
Address: Kadir Has Caddesi Cibali 34083 Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
Who Can Apply for KHAS scholarship program?
The 2021 /2022 KHAS scholarship program was designed for international students who are interested in studying for their PhD program in kadir Has University Turkey. Interested Students will be required to apply for admission at the university. This is a mandatory criteria for the scholarship award selection.
Benefit of KHAS scholarship program?
Beneficiaries of this program will be getting the below benefits:
- Successful students will be getting a monetary benefit worth $3000-$9000 which will be used for their PhD program tuition fee payment at Kadir University.
- Additional benefits such as quality education and conducive environment aren’t left out.
- Students will also be exposed to other intelligent and brilliant minds from around the world.
Only international students who are qualified to apply for a PhD program at kadir Has University are allowed for this program.
Interested candidates for this scholarship are required to meet with the below eligibility criteria:
- Must be an international students interested in studying at kadir Has University
- Must be qualified for a PhD program.
- Must meet with the admission criteria set by kadir Has University
- International students must qualify for visa permit to study in turkey.
- Applicant must have a bachelor and master’s degree to qualify for this PhD program.
- Minimum Language requirement includes: CPE – C, TOEFL IBT – 78, CAE – C, PTE Academic – 60.
How to apply:
- Interested students are required to apply for the program via the official application portal at the university website. Only students who have applied for admission and have gotten an offer will be considered for the scholarship program.
- The application process will require students to provide copies of some document which includes:
- Passport photographs
- School transcript from high school
- Official written statement
- High school diploma certificate equivalency
- Reference letter
- Motivation letter