Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation scholarships is currently ongoing. This program was established to enable brilliant and innovative students with high academic performance pursue undergraduate and graduate degree programs In Tanzania Africa.
This scholarship program which will be serving as financial aid to only students who have achieved outstanding performance in their previous studies but have little or no means to further their education.
ABOUT KARIMJEE JIVANJEE FOUNDATION
The karimjee jivanjee foundation is the major conveyer of the karimjee jivanjee foundation work. The goal of this foundation is to invest in education by providing means that will be helpful in the economic development of Tanzania. Tanzania is known to have socio-economic difficulties. Some of which are long term and others short term. This program believes the long term difficulties can be tackled using education which is also part of the reasons why they are providing this scholarship opportunity to Tanzania students, to help them return back to school.
However, this scholarship program places priority on females to enable and encourage them in their educational pursuit.
Who Can Apply For This Scholarship?
This scholarship program is only for Tanzania students who are ready to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs in any of the Tanzanian universities.
There are no specified courses under this program. All undergraduate and postgraduate students are qualified to participate in this program.
Benefit of Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation Scholarships In Tanzania
Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation will be providing each successful student with the educational support needed to help them further their undergraduate or postgraduate program in Tanzania.
Eligibility Criteria For Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation Scholarships In Tanzania
Those interested in applying for this grant will be required to meet with the below eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must show proof of need for educational support
- Applicant must be intelligent which can be proven based on their previous academic performance.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Tanzania
- Applicant must have undergone their secondary school program in a school located in Tanzania.
How To Apply For Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation Scholarships In Tanzania
The application process for this scholarship is very simple but there are some important process we would like you to know when applying for this program.
- Application for this scholarships can be submitted to the foundation via their official email, through their mail box or via their official website.
- Some of the required documents include: school acceptance letter from your current institution and a motivation letter that clearly explains why you are the best candidate to be awarded this scholarship grant. The motivation letter should not be more than one thousand words and it should cover all important information needed to help you get the award.
- Applicant must be very good at communication in English. This includes speaking and writing.
- Applicant must have a minimum grade point of 3.6 or division 1 on their A-level.