Application for IESEG School of management masters scholarships for international and local students in France is currently in progress for the September 2021 intake. This scholarship program is currently hosted by the IESEG School of management and it’s aimed at providing the required grants needed to produce students of the right character and knowledge to take up professional and leadership roles. The deadline for this scholarship program is on the 11th of February 2021
Key information to note about this scholarship
|Type of scholarship||Partial Funding (10% to 50% waiver )|
|Host Institution||IESEG school of management|
|Address of host institution||3 rue de la Digue – 59000 Lille|
|Number of scholarship awards||Unknown|
|Nationality of Invited Students||Domestic and international students|
|Courses offered on this program||Finance|
|Degree level needed||Masters scholarship|
|Scholarship Host country||France|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Scholarship deadline||11th of February 2021|
Short Information about the Host Institution
The IESEG School of management is a French business school that was established in the year 1964 in Lille, France. It offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in business and management related courses. Its currently located at 3 rue de la Digue – 59000 Lille.
Degree Level Needed For This Program:
The IESEG School of management masters scholarships for international and local students in France is only for students willing to partake in a master’s degree program in finance related courses at the institution. The masters of Science scholarship is only interested in students who are already bachelor degree holders in either accounting, economics, business administration or mathematics and are ready to improve their knowledge in finance mechanism, in a structured practical environment.
Available Subjects under this scholarship program:
This award is only available for scholars willing to undergo master’s program in the field of finance.
Some of the benefit that comes with this scholarship program includes:
- The IESEG School of management masters scholarships for international and local students in France comes with a 10% to 50% waiver in tuition fees for successful students under this award program.
- Thinking about studying in a conducive environment? The IESEG School of management has a well conducive learning environment for students, with committed staffs willing to put in their maximum effort in impacting the life’s of the students.
Eligibility Requirements For This Award Program:
Only applicants that meet with the below criteria will be eligible for this scholarship award program:
- Applicants are expected to hold a bachelor’s degree in either accounting, economics, business administration or mathematics.
- Applicant must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Applicant must have an outstanding academic record in their undergraduate program.
- Applicant must be ready to improve their knowledge in finance and must be willing to partake in practicals.
- Applicant must ensure they meet with the language and admission requirement set by the institution.
Application Procedure (Mode Of Application):
This scholarship program will be awarded based on merit. There is no separate application for this program. Only scholars that meet with the eligibility criteria will be awarded.
Scholarship Application deadline:
For those interested in participating in the September intake, do note the below deadlines:
- 31st of May 2021 for non-European candidates
- 14th of June for European candidates
- Early bird: 11th of February 2021.
For more information about this program, do visit the official website.