We are currently happy to announce that the application for graduate school scholarships program at Keio University in japan is currently in progress. This partial scholarship program is hosted by Keio University and will be allowing international students participate in a graduate degree program at the host university. In as much as the scholarship program runs yearly with no specified deadline, we strongly recommend interested international students to ensure they proceed with their application immediately before the applications gets to its limit.
ABOUT KEIO UNIVERSITY
Keio University is a well-known leading research university in Tokyo. They are committed towards excellence, innovation and development in the education, research and medicine sector. Keio university offers different degree programs which includes: check the below links
Degree Programs Offered in English (https://www.keio.ac.jp/en/academics/programs-offered-in-english/)
Japanese Language Program (http://www.cjs.keio.ac.jp/)
Keio Summer Program (https://www.keio.ac.jp/en/academics/short-term/)
Students are expected to apply for this Scholarship programs that are available after enrollment (https://www.keio.ac.jp/en/student-life/scholarships.html)
More information about keio University program
- The keio graduate school scholarship program was designed to help international students who are in need of financial aid to complete their graduate academic program, gain entrance into the university. Students who will be applying for this offer will be required to apply for any of course of their choice provided it is offered at the university under the graduate degree program.
- About the scholarship benefit, the host for this program will be offering qualified students with a monetary sum worth 500,000-600,000 yen which should be channeled for the payment of tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria For Graduate school scholarships program
To be eligible for this scholarship program, the host community have specified some requirements which must be met for qualification:
- Interested applicant must be an international student willing to study in china through a graduate degree program.
- Students must be sponsored by a private body
- Student must meet with all the admission and language requirements.
Online other scholarship programs, this program comes with a different application approach. Interested students will be required to seek admission to study for a graduate degree program at Keio University. After a successful application and admission confirmation, the student will automatically be considered for the scholarship offer.
Additionally, students will be required to provide some supporting documents to facilitate the admission process. Some of the documents include:
- A transcript showing previous academic records
- A copy of your personal passport
- School leaving certificate.
For more information about this scholarship offer, kindly visit the official website