Florida institute of technology international undergraduate scholarship 2021 session is in progress. International scholars that are ready to undergo an undergraduate degree and intend schooling in United States are invited to apply for this scholarship program. The host institution for this program Is Florida institute of technology. The aim of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to international scholars willing to partake in an undergraduate degree program. This scholarship program is open throughout the year.
Key information to note about this scholarship
|Type of scholarship||Partial Funding|
|Host Institution||Florida institute of technology|
|Address of host institution||150 W University Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32901, United States|
|Number of scholarship awards||Not specified|
|Nationality of Invited nationalities||International Students|
|Courses offered on this program||All subjects|
|Degree level needed||Undergraduate|
|Scholarship Host country||USA|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Short Information about the Host Institution
The Florida Institute of Technology is a well-known private research university located in Melbourne, Florida, united states. The university consist of four academic colleges which includes Engineering & Science, Aeronautics, Psychology & Liberal Arts, and Business. Past students of this university have verified the commitment of staffs and the institution to provide the right educational resources and environment needed for students to achieve their career goals. This institute is currently located at 150 W University Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32901, United States.
Degree Level Needed For This Program:
The Florida Institute of Technology International Undergraduate Scholarship USA 2021-22 session is only available to international students willing to undertake Undergraduate degree programs in any course offered at the institution
Available Subjects under this scholarship program:
Only undergraduate courses offered at the host institution are available under this scholarship program.
Some of the benefit that comes with this scholarship program includes:
- This scholarship program will be providing $10,000 waiver in tuition fees paid by each of the successful scholars.
- Scholars will also get to enjoy the conducive learning environment and rich educational resources present at the institution.
Eligibility Requirements For This Award Program:
Only applicants that meet with the below criteria will be eligible for this scholarship award program:
- Applicants are expected to be from a foreign country.
- Applicants are expected to apply for admission to study for an undergraduate program at Florida institute of technology.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the award program.
- International applicants must meet with the language and admission requirements set by the institute.
- Applicants must qualify for student permit that allows them study in United States.
Application Procedure (Mode Of Application):
This scholarship program comes with no separate application process. Interested applicants are expected to apply for an undergraduate degree at Florida institute of technology, only then will they be qualified for the scholarship program.