We are delighted to announce the commencement of executive diploma scholarship program for women in United Kingdom for the 2021-22 Session. The scholarship program is aimed at helping brilliant and innovative women who are willing to impact the world. Another impact of this program is at influencing more women to pick up leadership roles in their community.
Oxford school of management which was renamed to said business school in the year 1996 is the department in Oxford University which is in charge of undergraduate and graduate business, management and finance scholars. Some of the degree programs offered at this department include MBA programs, Executive MBA programs scheduled for 21-months, PhD programs in management and masters in financial economics. There are also other programs offered at this department. Some of which can be found on the university official website.
Why you should choose Oxford University?
Oxford University is a well-known prestigious and collegiate research university that was established in oxford, England in the year 1096. It’s one of the oldest university in England and also one of the top universities in the world. Scholars from this university are always proud of the university and also of their achievement. The university is a highly competitive university that offers both undergraduate, graduate degree courses and continuous education to both international and domestic students.
Official website: https://www.ox.ac.uk/
Benefit of Executive Diploma Scholarship at University of Oxford
The host of this award program will be offering each of the successful women with the sum of ten thousand pounds which should be channeled towards program fee payments. Successful student will also be made an ambassador of the university and will be mandated to disseminate the university core values.
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Diploma Scholarships at University of Oxford
- Applicant must have an outstanding academic performance. Such performance can be evaluated using documents such as academic transcripts, CV, scholarship award statements etc.
- Applicant must have an outstanding professional accomplishment. For example proof of project accomplished, leadership prospect etc. proof of this can be your CV or via scholarship statements.
- Applicant must have the zeal to pick up leadership roles and also act as a role model to other young stars.
- Must be willing to serve as an ambassador to the host institution, disseminating the schools values both internally and externally.
Important Requirement for this scholarship program
- Interested applicant must have either a first class or second class degree honors or its equivalent foreign qualification.
- Consideration will also be given to applicants who do not meet with the above criteria but have proof of strong employment records.
- Applicant must have a minimum of five years professional working experience in a reputable organization.
- English language proficiency. Must meet with the TOEFL or IELTS minimum scores.
How to apply for Executive Diploma Scholarships at University of Oxford
Applicants are required to submit a well written supporting statement (Maximum of 500 words) which talks about how you met with the criteria needed for the scholarship and why you are the right choice. This statement should be submitted at the funding section of the application form. Application deadline: 18th of October 2021