Charles Sturt University Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship, Australia 2022 Session – We are pleased to announce the commencement of Charles Sturt university Albury Wodonga aboriginal health service scholarship in Australia. This scholarship allows Bachelor level program(s) in the field of Rehabilitation studies, Health Sciences, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Social Work, Dental Sciences, Radiation taught at Charles Sturt University. The deadline for this scholarship support program is on the 02 February 2022.
About Charles Sturt University
Charles Sturt University is a well-known Australian multi-campus public university which is located in New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria and Queensland.
Degree Level Needed:
Charles Sturt University Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Scholarship, Australia 2022-23 is only available to domestic students willing to undertake Bachelor level programs at Charles Sturt University.
List of Available Subjects:
The Below Subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Rehabilitation studies
- Health Sciences
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Dental Sciences
Benefit Of Charles Sturt University Scholarship:
The organizers of this scholarship program will be providing qualified high performing students with support to complete their education in Australia for the 2022-23 academic year.
MUST BE STUDYING IN:
Bachelor of Health & Rehabilitation Science / Bachelor of Health Science (Food & Nutrition) / Bachelor of Health Science (Mental Health) / Bachelor of Nursing / Bachelor of Occupational Therapy / Bachelor of Physiotherapy / Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine / Bachelor of Human Services (with specializations) / Bachelor of Social Work / Bachelor of Dental Science / Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (with specializations) / Bachelor of Oral Health (Therapy & Hygiene) / Bachelor of Psychology
Resident of the AWAHS service area (approx within 100km radius of Albury-Wodonga).
Confirmation of Aboriginality.
Applicant to possess a sound academic record.
The Scholarship Application Procedure:
- Read the criteria carefully for each scholarship you wish to apply for to ensure that you are eligible.
- In some cases, scholarships may require additional responses including essays.
- Follow our best 5 tips to help your application
- Before you begin, complete your scholarship profile. This will make applying for multiple scholarships much more efficient as certain fields will prepopulate in your applications
Please note that before you submit your application, ensure you have attached the following documents/information to your application:
- Up to date resume
- ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year)
- Your current GPA (Continuing students ONLY)
- If your selection criteria involve Local Government Areas (LGA), please supply ONE of the following:
- electricity bill
- phone bill
- rates notice
- school record
Who can apply
- This scholarship program is open to Any Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident who has applied for admission to Charles Sturt University or who is currently enrolled in a Charles Sturt course. On campus and online students are also eligible unless it is otherwise stated in individual scholarship criteria
- This scholarship is also open to any international students who are classified as an international student in Australia and currently holds either a full unconditional offer from CSU to study in Australia or continuing enrolment as a full-time student at a Charles Sturt University campus.
Who cannot apply
- Any International student studying via online from their home country.
- Any International student studying via Charles Sturt’s international partners in their home country.