Acadia University Entrance Scholarship Awards, Nova Scotia Canada 2021-22 – Application for Acadia university entrance scholarship awards is currently ongoing. This scholarship is for international and domestic students who are interested in undergoing their undergraduate degree program in Canada. This scholarship is an open scholarship which simply means that it runs yearly. All interested students are expected to start their application for this scholarship immediately.
Type of scholarship: Partial Funding
Host University: Acadia university
Program Level: Undergraduate
Courses Offered: All Subjects
Invited students: Domestic Students and International Students
About Acadia University
According to Wikipedia, Acadia University is a public, predominantly undergraduate university located in Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada with some graduate programs at the master’s level and one at the doctoral level. The enabling legislation consists of Acadia University Act and the Amended Acadia University Act 2000.
The Acadia University Entrance Scholarship Awards which will be hosted in Nova Scotia Canada 2021-22 is available only to international or local students willing to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Acadia University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
All international and local students ready to undertake undergraduate degree program in Canada
Each Successful candidate under this scholarship program will be awarded benefits which will be very useful in supporting the tuition fee for the undergraduate program at Acadia University.
- Applicant must be a high school, secondary school or a transfer student
- Applicant Must have an average of at least 80% in the courses required for admission. You can calculate your scholarship average by combining both the results you got from your final Grade 11 and first semester Grade 12 courses that are required for admission. Your international curriculum grades will be scaled to Canadian standards.
- if you are a transfer student, you must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or 80% also, you must be in your first undergraduate degree program.
- Interested Applicants can complete the scholarship application online through the Status Portal.
- To qualify for this scholarship program, the first step is to apply for for admission via the school admission portal.
- If you get accepted, you will be sent an acceptance letter which will also state whether you qualify for the scholarship or not.
- Complete the scholarship application on or before March 1st.
- We will use your application to determine which scholarships you can receive.
- be aware that Local and Specialized Scholarships require separate application forms.